The 2013 Annual Report on
Jamaica is now live »
1. Jamaica: Amnesty International sends observer to London hearing of Jamaica death sentence cases. 2. Round-table conference in Oslo: Aims to strengthen ...
Report NWS 11/071/1993
1. Jamaica: Constitutional motion delays resumption of hangings.
Report NWS 11/013/1993
1. Guinea-Bissau totally abolishes the death penalty. 2. Launch of International League for Abolition of the Death Penalty. 3. Jamaica, Trinidad and Tobago ...
Newsletter ACT 53/001/1993
1. Venezuela: Amnesty International delegation visits Venezuela.
Report NWS 11/005/1993
The Jamaican authorities have announced that hangings will resume in February, following a review of the cases of more than 130 prisoners sentenced ...
Report AMR 38/001/1993
1. Resumption of executions in Pakistan. 2. Algeria: Islamists condemned to death. 3. Outcry over executions in the USA. 4. European Parliament condemns ...
Newsletter ACT 53/003/1992
1. Death sentences and executions in 1990. 2. USSR releases death penalty statistics. 3. International treaties. 4. Moves towards abolition: Yugoslavia ...
Newsletter ACT 53/002/1991