Templates and tools
Social media templates
We've tried to simplify the selection of templates for our main SM media channels. We have two different dimensions
- 627 by 1200 px - letter box size which works as a shared link on facebook and displays well in the twitter feed (some cropping of the preview does occur on smaller mobiles).
- 1200 by 1200px - square size which works well for larger images posts.
To request these templates please contact us using the form on below or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the International Secretariat we use a number of the online tools to help communicate our research and human rights. From mapping to info-graphics our focus is to use the best 3rd party tools available to convey our messages. This allows for assets created to be used across the organisation. Our recent tool sets includes Mapme, Infogram, Knightslab tools plus a number of custom made visualisations and widgets that can be adapted for a variety of purposes.
For more information on our current tools or if you have any recommendations please contact the design studio using our contact form or by email at email@example.com.
The "Amnesty International" words and the Amnesty candle and barbed wire logo (the “Amnesty Marks”) on this webpage are internationally recognised trademarks belonging to Amnesty International Limited, based in the UK. You may only use the Amnesty Marks on all of the following conditions:
- The Amnesty Marks are used only in accordance with the guidance on this webpage;
- The Amnesty Marks shall be used purely for referential and non-commercial purposes;
- The Amnesty Marks shall be used only for the purpose of onward publication or other dissemination of authorised Amnesty International publications available on this website;
- You do not use the Amnesty Marks in any way that could indicate or create the impression that Amnesty International endorses, approves, sponsors or is affiliated with any products, services or goods available including via your own website and/or social media;
- The Amnesty Marks are not combined with any other graphic elements or altered in any way other than as set out on this webpage;
- The Amnesty Marks do not appear any more prominently than your own logos or company name;
- The Amnesty Marks remain the exclusive property of Amnesty International, and by using the Amnesty Marks, you agree that you shall not, in any way whatsoever, register or attempt to register the Amnesty Marks, or challenge the same;
- You use the Amnesty Marks in the context of our publications in accordance with our Permissions, which are set out here: https://www.amnesty.org/en/about-us/permissions/.