The 2013 Annual Report on
Trinidad & Tobago is now live »
1. Trinidad and Tobago: Urgent appeal to stop first execution for 14 years.
Report NWS 11/149/1994
1. Saudi Arabia: Iraqis suffer gross violation of rights in two Saudi Arabian refugee camps; 2. Rwanda: AI condemns the slaughter of thousands; 3. Turkey: Eight ...
Newsletter NWS 21/006/1994
There have been no executions in Trinidad and Tobago since November 1979, but there have been several recent attempts to reverse this, the most recent being on ...
Report AMR 49/001/1994
1. China: Persecution of christians steped up since January. 2. Trinidad and Tobago: Authorities threaten to resume executions in flagrant violation of international ...
Report NWS 11/059/1994
1. Trinidad: Letter from death row prisoner. 2. South Africa: Amnesty International calls on the South African Government to ensure free political activity in ...
Report NWS 11/042/1994
1. Jamaica: Commutation of death sentences of Earl Pratt and Ivan Morgan; 2. Trinidad and Tobago: Commutation of death sentences of prisoners jailed for five years ...
Newsletter ACT 53/003/1993
1. Jamaica: Decision in case of two Jamaican prisoners should save prisoners' lives across the Caribbean.
Report NWS 11/144/1993
1. Saudi Arabia: Hundreds arrested in religious persecution; 2. Brazil: Third police massacre; 3. Ethiopia: Compensation awarded to women torture victims; 4. Cambodia ...
Newsletter NWS 21/008/1993
1. Trinidad and Tobago: AI urgently appeals for halt to today's executions.
Report NWS 11/125/1993
Michael Bullock and Irvin Phillips, who were scheduled to be executed on 24 August 1993, were granted temporary stays of execution on 23 August, pending the hearing ...
Urgent Action AMR 49/005/1993