The 2013 Annual Report on
Sudan is now live »
This two-page leaflet describes the plight of millions of Sudanese people who have become victims of a famine created by the conflict between government forces ...
Report AFR 54/050/1994
This leaflet briefly describes the human rights violations facing women caught up in the conflict in Sudan. Politically active women have been harassed and imprisoned ...
Report AFR 54/053/1994
1. Sudan: Report of findings from research mission. 2. Sudan: Opening statement at a press conference on Campaign on Human Rights in Sudan, delivered by Pierre ...
Report NWS 11/016/1995
1. Cambodia: Amnesty Internationa calls on the Cambodian Government to respect the rights of ethnic Vietnamese.
Report NWS 11/013/1995
The above-named are among 14 southern Sudanese civil servants and others reportedly arrested on 5 and 6 December 1994 in Juba. They are reported to be in detention ...
Urgent Action AFR 54/007/1995
1. Turkey: Human rights defenders acquitted.
Report NWS 11/010/1995
1. Amnesty International sends research team to Central Africa. 2. Sudan: Amnesty International launches campaign on human rights abuses in Sudan.
Report NWS 11/009/1995
1. United Kingdom: Amnesty International calls for investigation into allegations of sales of electric shock batons and leg irons. 2. Viet Nam: Vietnamese authorities ...
Report NWS 11/007/1995
No future without human rights / dismantling civil society / women under attack / the search for safety / decades of war / the roots of humanitarian disaster / ...
Report AFR 54/001/1995
Sudan, one of the world's poorest countries, has been racked for the past decade by a bitter war between the military government and rebels of the SPLA. All sides ...
Report AFR 54/002/1995