The 2013 Annual Report on
Pakistan is now live »
1. Sudan: Government's invitation to meet Amnesty International reportedly withdrawn. 2. Pakistan: Acquittal of a Muslim sentenced to death for blasphemy ...
Report NWS 11/025/1995
This paper outlines the promises made by the Pakistan People's Party (PPP) before their election in October 1993 and compares these to the record ...
Report ASA 33/001/1995
1. Pakistan: Amnesty International cals for impartial investigation of spate of deliberate and arbitrary killings.
Report NWS 11/281/1994
1. Algeria: Thousands brutally killed during state of emergency. 2. Yemen: Prisoners released. 3. Indonesia / East Timor: World spotlight turned on human ...
Newsletter NWS 21/012/1994
1. Pakistan: Acquittal of Christian prisoner of conscience sentenced to death on blasphemy charge.
Report NWS 11/266/1994
1. Federal Republic of Yugoslavia: Ethnic Albanians suffer violent attacks by police in Kosovo; 2. Thailand: Refugees face detention, fines and deportation ...
Newsletter NWS 21/010/1994
1. Greece: AI concerned about restrictions on right to freedom of expression; 2. Albania: AI writes to President about continuing concerns; 3. Pakistan ...
Report NWS 11/229/1994
1. Pakistan: AI urges for inquiry into "disappearance" of opposition politician.
Report NWS 11/217/1994
AI is concerned that a number of people facing charges of blasphemy, or convicted on such charges have been detained solely for their real or imputed ...
Report ASA 33/008/1994
1. China: Tiananmen dissident released.
Report NWS 11/164/1994