The 2013 Annual Report on
Morocco is now live »
AI welcomes the steps taken in recent years to improve human rights in Morocco but remains concerned about the continued imprisonment of prisoners of conscience ...
Report MDE 29/001/1994
1. Pakistan: Police ignore attacks on Ahmadiyya; 2. Israel and the Occupied Territories: Israel must conduct policing review in the wake of the Hebron massacre; ...
Newsletter NWS 21/005/1994
AI Index: ACT 73/03/94. Distr:SC/PO. 0001 hrs gmt Friday 29 April 1994. TRADE UNIONISTS UNDER FIRE. An assassin fatally shot Arnaldo ...
Press Release ACT 73/003/1994
In this document AI presents some issues which may be relevant to the discussions of the Committee on Application of Standards during the 81st International Labour ...
Report IOR 42/001/1994
1. Morocco: AI visit to develop membership in Morocco; 2. South Korea: Arrests of left-wing activists.
Report NWS 11/061/1994
1. Morocco: Amnesty International welcomes the commutation of 195 death sentences and calls for the abolition of the death penalty in Morocco.
Report NWS 11/046/1994
This document contains cases from eight countries which illustrate the type of human rights violations suffered by trade unionists around the world. They are: Turkey ...
Report ACT 73/002/1994
1. Mexico: Summary executions prompt call for protection of human rights; 2. United Nations: Commissioner heralds new era of hope; 3. Afghanistan: Women and children ...
Newsletter NWS 21/003/1994
1. Morocco: Where is Abdelhaq? UA pressure for the truth (Abdelhaq Rouissi); 2. Haiti: Your solidarity counts (Colson Dorme and Monsignor Willy Romelus); 3. Nigeria ...
Report ACT 60/001/1994
Boletin de acciones urgentes Febrero - Abril 1994