The 2013 Annual Report on
Burundi is now live »
There is no abstract for this document.
Report ACT 77/001/1994
MEMAYHAPOJIHASI AMHHCTH51. BIOAAETEHb. *Bokomme*apa6bl B onacHocrte MA rpe6yer, 31706b1 npakirre.abcreo ...
Newsletter NWS 21/001/1994
1. UK: Prison officers killed Zairian asylum-seeker says inquest. 2. Guatemala: Jailed soldiers withdraw death squad allegations. 3. Myanmar: Ma Thida ...
Consists of a pre-publication version of the introduction and chapter 7 of a major AI report on "disappearances" and political killings which will be ...
Report ACT 33/075/1993
1. Burundi: Killings continue a month after coup attempt; 2. Turkey: Fears of imminent resumption of executions after nine-year moratorium.
Report NWS 11/157/1993
1. United Kingdom: AI calls for respect for human rights amid escalating violence. 2. Burundi: Interview with mission delegate just returned from scene ...
Report NWS 11/145/1993
1. Burundi: AI delegates return from Bujumbura with reports of killings following coup last week.
Report NWS 11/142/1993
1. Burundi: AI calls for end to killings; 2. India: AI concerned by rising death toll in Srinagar; 3. Sri Lanka: More than a thousand arbitrarily arrested and ...
Report NWS 11/139/1993
1. Burundi: AI visits Burundi. 2. Russia: AI concerned at reports of ill- treatment of political opponents in Moscow. 3. China: Letter about released prisoner ...
Report NWS 11/130/1993
e MEMAYHAPO,B,HA51 AMMICTH51. BIOAAETEHb CEBEPHM1 KOPER TY H. 1111AFIElbl CINAETEAbCTIA CNCTEMATWIECIIIII ...
Newsletter NWS 21/007/1993