The 2013 Annual Report on
Burundi is now live »
AI is concerned about reports that Deogratias Sindaruhunga, a Hutu, has been arbitrarily detained and transferred to a military camp in Bubanza province, where ...
Urgent Action AFR 16/001/1995
This document describes AI's concerns about a number of countries and issues relevant to the agenda of the forthcoming 51st session of the UN Commission on Human ...
Report IOR 41/011/1994
1. Burundi: Anniversary of mass killings should shame international community.
Report NWS 11/240/1994
1. Burundi: Amnesty International concerned about killings and recent "disappearances" by soldiers.
Report NWS 11/231/1994
Following the reported execution of 13 men on 14 September 1994 by members of the security forces in Bujumbura, there is grave concern for the safety of those named ...
Urgent Action AFR 16/018/1994
1. AI calls on governments to ensure human rights violators in Rwanda and Burundi are brought to justice; 2. Brazil: AI challenges presidential candidates to stand ...
Report NWS 11/200/1994
1. Burundi: Briefing paper from Amnesty International visit to Burundi 25 July-4 August 1994.
Report NWS 11/184/1994
1. Burundi: Another Rwanda waiting to explode.
Report NWS 11/174/1994
1. Morocco: Release of political prisoners a milestone for Morocco; 2. Burundi: AI visit.
Report NWS 11/161/1994
Amnesty International is calling on the international community to take urgent effective action to prevent a repeat of the human rights crisis in Rwanda from ...
Urgent Action AFR 16/015/1994