The 2013 Annual Report on
Algeria is now live »
This document consists of 11 appeal cases, illustrating some of the violations of human rights suffered by women all around the world. The cases are: Faye Copeland ...
Report ACT 77/004/1995
1. Algeria: Amnesty International condemns yesterday's bombing.
Report NWS 11/024/1995
1. "Less politics and more human rights" Amnesty International urges the United Nations Human Rights Commission.
Report NWS 11/020/1995
1. Algeria: Human rights should be at top of Rome meeting agenda. 2. Turkey: Leading human rights defenders threatened with imprisonment.
Report NWS 11/006/1995
AI has learned that Abdelkrim Mammeri was brought before a magistrate on 12 December 1994. He is currently detained in El Harrach Prison in Algiers, awaiting trial ...
Urgent Action MDE 28/014/1994
1. Algeria: Thousands brutally killed during state of emergency. 2. Yemen: Prisoners released. 3. Indonesia / East Timor: World spotlight turned on human rights ...
Newsletter NWS 21/012/1994
This document describes AI's concerns about a number of countries and issues relevant to the agenda of the forthcoming 51st session of the UN Commission on Human ...
Report IOR 41/011/1994
Abdelkrim Mammeri, Head of Personnel at the Ministry of Justice, was arbitrarily arrested at his home on 12 November 1994 by four men, two in military police uniforms ...
Urgent Action MDE 28/013/1994
Since the imposition of the state of emergency in Algeria, over 10000 people have been killed and gross human rights abuses committed. Both the security forces ...
Report MDE 28/008/1994
1. Algeria: Civilians targeted by government forces and armed Islamist groups.
Report NWS 11/239/1994