The 2013 Annual Report on
Pakistan is now live »
1. Pakistan: AI urges for inquiry into "disappearance" of opposition politician.
Report NWS 11/217/1994
AI is concerned that a number of people facing charges of blasphemy, or convicted on such charges have been detained solely for their real or imputed ...
Report ASA 33/008/1994
1. China: Tiananmen dissident released.
Report NWS 11/164/1994
1. Pakistan blasphemy laws abused to persecute innocent victims; 2. USA: Outrageous explanation by Arkansas to justify multiple executions.
Report NWS 11/163/1994
Semana de AI 1994: Ninos y jovenes - casos de llamamiento
Report ACT 31/002/1994
This document contains fourteen cases of young people in various countries who have suffered human rights violations. They are: the torture of 9-year ...
INTERNE (à l'attention exclusive Index AI : ACT 31/02/94/F. des membres d'AI) Distr : SC/SS/PG. -----. Amnesty International. ...
1. Pakistan: 91-year-old Sindhi nationalist leader GM Syed still under house arrest without trial after almost 30 months.
Report NWS 11/136/1994
Three people have reportedly been arrested and jailed in connection with the shooting in lahore on 5 April 1994 in which a Christian, Rehmat Masih ...
Urgent Action ASA 33/006/1994
1. Pakistan: Police ignore attacks on Ahmadiyya; 2. Israel and the Occupied Territories: Israel must conduct policing review in the wake of the Hebron ...
Newsletter NWS 21/005/1994